Eileen gets a Brazilian Blowout

In dire need of a hair do!
before my Brazilian blowout
      
and after!


I have been reading about "the Brazilian Blowout" for several months now. As someone with naturally wavy (frizzy!) hair, this sounded like the perfect solution for me. But reports of formaldehyde in the treatment and of course the price made me a little apprenhensive.... Then I saw new Brit salon Galvin Benjamin were not only giving BLA members 50% off but were also offering a truly formaldehyde free version!! I got the treatment done a few days ago by the lovely Leanne Galvin and I can't tell you how happy I am. For the first time in my life I have naturally smooth and shiny hair. The process doesn't take too long, perhaps an hour or so. This is apparently lasts for 10-12 weeks and I think will shave at least half hour off my day.  The other great thing about it is that if you feel like having curls or waves for the day you still can, but the frizziness has gone! The biggest bonus of all is that my colour treated, neglected hair is actually in better condition than before! It works on all hair types too. So if you were thinking about giving this a go, I would say yes! yes! yes! I can't recommend it enough. I have had more compliments on my hair this week than I have had in the last 5 years!!

Email Abi at abi@galvinbenjamin.com to book your appointment now. Make sure to mention Brits in LA to get your 50% off. They are also offering this fantastic discount for cuts and colours too. Join their facebook page for all the latest news and deals (plus be invited to the official opening). I must add that James is excellent at cutting guys hair too. Craig is going to tell you all about that next week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to apply for your British passport from USA

Brits On Stage

Where To Find Your British Goods!